Van Den Hul The Snow Line Speaker Cable (per metre) (Ships the Next Day)
The design aim of The SNOWLINE was to produce a very affordable twin lead loudspeaker cable with a good sonic quality despite its low price.
- The SNOWLINE is made of 2 conductor groups, each with 98 x 0.16 mm. strands.
- The total cross-section area per conductor is 1.97 mm²; close to AWG 14.
- The conductor material is a very high grade large crystal OFC with a dense pure silver coating.
- The resistance per lead is 0.88 Ohm/100 meter.
- The external dimensions are 8.5 x 3.4 mm.
- The white jacket is made of HULLIFLEX ® 3, a superior insulation material exhibiting a very good mechanical protection and a high chemical stability.
- The two conductors have different insulator shapes: one is round and the other has two edges with type printing on the flat surface: the most simple polarity finder you can think of.
THE SNOWLINE (HALOGEN FREE)
|material||Silverplated Copper OFC|
|product category||car hifi - Speaker cable|
|product category||speaker cable - Twin-lead, Entry-level|
|cable type||Twin conductor|
|conductor material||High purity dense Silver coated high purity OFC|
|design purpose||Loudspeaker cable / Car and general hi-fi applications|
|eff conductor||2x(1.97 mm² / ~AWG 14 / 98)|
|external diameter||8.5 mm. wide; 3.4 mm. thick|
|resistance||0.88 Ohm/100 m.|
Jacket: HULLIFLEX ® 3 / 300 Vrms min.
We Also Recommend
Van Den Hul - The Twin (Halogen Free) - Speaker Cable (Price per stereo meter length) (In Stock) (C-Plan Audio Specials)
Van Den Hul The Magnum Hybrid Speaker Cable (per metre) (Ships Next Day)
Van Den Hul The Clearwater Speaker Cable per metre (Ships the Next Day)
Van Den Hul - The Teatrack Hybrid Bi-Wire Speaker (Halogen Free) Cable (per metre) (Ships within 3-6 days)