Acoustic Research - AR-E100 - Audiophile Hi-Res In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones (E100) (Ships next day)
Acoustic Research High Fidelity's first two universal in-ear monitors (IEM) are serious, audiophile-grade offerings that are designed to satisfy the most demanding music lovers and gamers.
AR spared no expense in designing IEMs that are a match for the company's acclaimed over-ear model, with top-shelf audiophile grade components that add up to an unmatched sonic experience at any price, let alone such affordable models.
The AR E100 features a 10mm Beryllium dynamic driver for a life-like sonic performance, especially when paired with a hi-res. audio player like the Acoustic Research M2, M20, and M200.
The E100 comes packed and ready to go with a wide range of accessories, including a 2-pin, interchangeable cable interface, a 1.2m unbalanced audio cable (3.5mm 3-pole), a Bluetooth AptX neckband, replaceable earphone sleeves, and a carry pouch for easy storage and portability.
Top it off with a shape that fits comfortably for hours of listening without fatigue, and it becomes clear that Acoustic Research High Fidelity's in-ear monitors are the new high standard in IEM design and performance.
Proprietary 10mm beryllium dynamic driver
Interchangeable Cable for flexible connectivity
1.2m audio cable (3.5mm, 3-pole) included
Bluetooth audio cable with aptX™ technology included
Cables reinforced with para-aramid ballistic fiber for enhanced durability
Silicon rubber tips and memory foam tips included
Frequency response 20Hz to 40kHz
- ◆ Driver: 10 mm beryllium Dynamic / ◆ Frequency response: 20 Hz - 40 kHz / ◆ Sensitivity: 98 dB / mW / ◆ Impedance: 32 Ω / ◆ Re-cable interface: 2 pins / ◆ Connection (wired) 3.5 mm stereo (unbalanced) / ◆ Connection (Wireless) Bluetooth 4.0
- ◆ Bluetooth profile: A2DP / AVRCP / HFP / ◆ A2DP compatible codec: SBC / aptX / ◆ Pairing: ● Multi-pairing: Up to 8 units / ● Multipoint: Up to 2 units / ◆ battery: ● Capacity: 100 mAh / ● Charging: USB Micro-B (about 2 hours)
- ◆ Operating time: ● Maximum duration: about 7 hours / ● Maximum waiting time: about 180 hours
- ◆ weight: ● about 7.5 g (without cable) / ● 3.5 mm cable installation time: about 18 g / ● When attaching a Bluetooth band: about 17 g
- ◆ Supplied items: ● 3.5 mm stereo unbalanced cable (about 1.2 m) / ● Bluetooth band (0.46 m) / ● carrying case/ ● Silicon ear tip (S / M / L) ● Low repulsion ear tip (S / L)
We Also Recommend
Acoustic Research AR-UA1 High fidelity HD USB DAC with headphone amplifier (Showroom Unit) (Ships Next Day)
Acoustic Research AR-M2 - Audiophile-grade high-resolution DAP digital audio music player (Ships next day)
Cayin N3 and Acoustic Research AR E100s - Audiophile DAP Player and In-Ear Headphones Bundle (Ships In 1-2 Weeks)