Audio-Technica AT-VM95EN Dual Moving Magnet Turntable Cartridge (In Stock)
- VM95 Series dual Magnet cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil Elliptical Nude stylus
- Aluminum cantilever
- Durable low-resonance polymer Housing
- Threaded inserts in cartridge body enable cartridge to be mounted to head shell with just two screws - no nuts required
- Compatible with any at-vmn95 Replacement stylus
- Frequency Response: 20-23,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: 22 (dB at 1 kHz)
- Vertical Tracking Force: 1.8-2.2 g (2.0 g standard)
- Stylus Construction: Nude round shank
- Stylus Shape: 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical
- Mount: Half-inch
Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge
This VM95 Series cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical nude stylus fits half-inch mount turntables. The cartridge offers excellent channel separation and low distortion for outstanding tonal quality. The durable, low-resonance housing includes threaded inserts that enable the cartridge to be mounted to the headshell with just two screws – no nuts required. And since all VM95 Series share the same body, the stylus can be replaced with any of the six interchangeable AT-VMN95 replacement styli.
- VM95 Series dual magnet cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical nude stylus
- Aluminum cantilever
- Durable low-resonance polymer housing
- Threaded inserts in cartridge body enable cartridge to be mounted to headshell with just two screws – no nuts required
- Compatible with any AT-VMN95 replacement stylus
VM95 Series Elliptical Nude Stereo Cartridge
The AT-VM95EN, features a Nude Elliptical Diamond. The construction of the stylus being a one piece diamond with a round shank inserted in the cantilever creates a lighter and more rigid transmission system than a diamond tip bonded on a round titanium shank such as in the AT-VM95E. Also the use of nude diamond implies a substantial difference in pricing, yet the quality of the reproduction will be immediately noticed, specifically in the fidelity of high frequencies and in the quality of the transient responses.
Elliptical Nude Stylus
Elliptical diamond stylus follows the groove modulation with greater precision compared to a conical stylus, offering improved frequency and phase responses whilst reducing distortion.
No Use of Nuts
VM95 Series cartridges features two M2.6 threaded inserts allowing the installation of the cartridge onto tonearm or removable headshell without the use of nuts.Each cartridge is provided with one pair of 8mm M2.6 screws, one pair of 11mm M2.6 screws and two plastic washers.
VM95 Series - Styli Compatibility
Every cartridge diamond stylus becomes worn after a period of play. Around 500 hours for a conical stylus, 300 hours for an Elliptical stylus, 1000 hours for a Microlinear stylus, and 800 hours for a Shibata stylus.
Our VM95 Series dual moving magnet cartridges can be used almost forever by replacing the interchangeable stylus. It is no longer necessary to purchase a complete cartridge when your diamond is worn out, you can simply buy the matching replacement stylus, but also enjoy the experience of upgrading your cartridge with a different stylus.
The six models of VM95 Series cartridges all use the same electromagnetic engine-body, therefore each of the six replacement styli are perfectly compatible.
AT-VM9E Series Compatibility with the AT-XP Series DJ Cartridges
- The electromagnetic engine-body of XP-Series, is fully compatible with all replacement styli of VM95 Series and will deliver more output voltage than VM95 Series cartridge. So providing improved compatibility with phono inputs of Professional DJ Mixers.
- VM95 Series electromagnetic engine-body is also compatible with the three replacement styli of the DJ cartridge AT-XP Series, nevertheless, the electromagnetic engine-body of XP-Series, will deliver more output voltage than VM95 Series cartridge in order to provide better compatibility with phono inputs of Professional DJ Mixers.
- Note that typical tracking force when using XP Series styli is three grams as opposed to two grams for VM95 Series styli.
- The suspension design and compliance of XP-Series styli have been optimized for intensive DJ’ing, including possible manual cueing and back-cueing.
- The VM95 Series suspension design and compliances of VM95 Series have been designed for optimum audiophile reproduction.
Trusted by Professionals
Whether it’s on the boardroom table, the stage or in the studio, Audio-Technica products are trusted time and again by industry professionals looking for reliable, lovingly developed audio products for all budgets. It’s Audio-Technica’s commitment to innovation, customer service and meticulous design that ensure professionals turn to us to provide solutions in conferencing, houses of worship, broadcasting, live sound, recording studios and beyond.
50 Years of Devotion to Music
For over 50 years Audio-Technica has worked alongside figures in sports and music broadcast to develop and hone a range of products that deliver on the high level. Audio-Technica have developed and delivered products to power the Grammys, World Cup, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games as well as every Summer and Winter Games from Atlanta 1996 to Sochi 2014.
A Legacy in Innovation
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately as a leader in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products. It’s expertise in innovation quickly spread to various new fields and led to the development of tone arms, microphones and headphones. Audio-Technica soon became a benchmark in those fields. A self-made man and audiophile, it all started in his workshop, with the hand crafting of stereo cartridges.
A Passion for Listening
Humility, passion, creativity and expertise in sound are the core values behind Audio-Technica’s legacy, greatly inspired by its founder - whose imprint on the company’s philosophy is still felt today. Audio-Technica’s passion for listening evolved in the 70’s, when it started designing headphones, building upon a legacy in innovation, meticulous engineering and artistic design.Today, Audio-Technica’s audio products have become globally synonymous with consistently high sonic performance paired with impeccable build construction and artistic design.
We Also Recommend
IMG Stage Line DJP-104USB HiFi & Recording Turntable with Audio Technica Stylus, Phono Stage, Pitch Control, Cover (Ships Next Day)
Rega Elys 2 Moving Magnet Elliptical Cartridge (In Stock) (Planar 3 Cartridge)
Audio-Technica - AT-VM95SP Dual Moving Magnet Turntable Cartridge for Mono and 78" Records (Ships Next Day)