Matrix M-Stage HPA-3U+ Class A Headphone Amplifier and USB DAC (Ships in 3-4 weeks)
Matrix Audio have released the HPA-3U Plus (USB) 24bit/192kHz DSD DAC + Headphone Amplifier to their M-Stage product line
The M-STAGE HPA-3U + is a biggest evolution since the introduction of the M-Stage headphone amplifier series.
The HPA-3U+ has a new appearance and a new circuit design that results in radical improvement in audio performance.
Usability improvements include three gain level options to suit the different impedance and sensitivity of various headphones
The M-STAGE HPA-3U+ is the most stable XMOS U series USB controller on the new USB module and supports 24 bit/192kHz sample rate PCM signal playback, DOP mode DSD playback capacity and DSD ASIO Native playback.
The unit is also compatible with iOS and the most Android devices.
The M-STAGE HPA-3U+ has an excellent structural design to quickly dissipate the heat of power transistors via the shell. The driver stage uses the constant precision current source. This also ensures the stability of the unit.
The full symmetric circuit layout results in an isometric path for the audio output of the two channels. This parallel output effectively reduces the output impedance of the output stage and improves driving capability and extended dynamic range.
The M-STAGE HPA-3U + uses an Alps 27 series volume potentiometer, Wima and Nichicon audio grade capacitors, a Noratel toroidal transformer and precision non-inductive resistance.
Each carefully selected component ensures that the HPA-3U+ presents the perfect sound and also provides stabily and reliability
- Sample rates supported USB: 16-24Bit @44.1kHz/48kHz/88.2kHz/96kHz/176.4kHz/192kHz ~ DSD64 DSD128 (DoP & ASIO Native)
• Gain Adjustment: 5dB/10dB/20dB
• Frequency Respone: 20Hz - 20kHz (+0.01dB/-0.04dB)
• SNR: -112dB A-Weighting
• Distortion: 0.0003% at 1kHz 1VRMSA-Weighting
• Output Power: 2800mW/33Ω, 420mW/300Ω, 210mW/600Ω at THD+N=0.01%
• Output Impedance: line out 51Ω / phones out 0.2Ω
ASIO drivers are available for: Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - 8.1/ Windows 10
*Apple OSX & Linux have native support and do not require a driver.
AC 115/230 volts 50/60Hz - 25 watts
Weight: 3.75lb / 1.7kg
Dimensions: 11.2" x 5.6" x 1.9" / 285mm × 142mm × 49mm
Included accessories: Disk with Driver & User Manual, PowerCord, USB Cable
- ＞-112dB at 20Hz-22kHz A-Weighting
- ＜0.0003% at 1kHz 1VRMS A-Weighting
- Frequency Response
- Output Impedance
- ＞-112dB A-Weighting
- ＜0.0003% at 33ohms 90mW 1kHz A-Weighting
- Frequency Response
- Output Impedance
- Output Power
- 2800mW at 33ohms / 420mW at 300ohms / 210mW at 600ohms at THD+N=0.01%
- 5=5dB 10=10dB 20=20dB
- USB Chip
- XMOS U-Series Asynchronous USB Chip
- D/A Chip
- CIRRUS LOGIC CS4398
- ＞-110dB A-Weighting
- ＜0.0009% at 1kHz A-Weighting
- PCM Sample Rate
- 16-24Bit /44.1kHz 48kHz 88.2kHz 96kHz 176.4kHz 192kHz
- DSD Sample Rate
- DSD2.8MHz/DSD5.6MHz（DoP and ASIO Native）
- System Support
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 systems need to install the driver supplied
- Mac OS X 10.6.4 and above version have native support and do not require a driver
- Can be used with the most of Android devices via the OTG cable
- Can be used with iOS devices via the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Power Voltage
- 230V position is fit for AC220V-240V 50/60Hz
- 115V position is fit for AC100V-120V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption
- AC250V/500mA 5×20mm
- 285×142×49mm L×W×H(Including the protruding part)
- Driver&User Manual Disk
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
We Also Recommend
ALO Audio - Continental Dual Mono Single-Ended & Balanced Hybrid Tube / Transistor Portable Amplifier with internal Wolfson DAC and Line Out capability. Large Cell Rechargable Battery (Ships In 2-3 Weeks)
ALO Audio - Continental v5 Single-Ended Hybrid Tube / Transistor Portable Amplifier with Rechargeable Battery (Ships In 2-3 Weeks)