Van Den Hul - D102 III Hybrid - 1.5m (pair) - Inteconnects Single Ended, Analogue Stereo Interconnect Cable -RCA connectors (Ships within 3-6 days)
THE D - 102 III HYBRID (HALOGEN FREE)
With our ever continuing technical improvements, it is logical to replace the already since 1982 available D - 102 Series (after 24 upgrades in the meantime) by an actual HYBRID version. Together with our Linear Structured Carbon ® technology, we have therefore applied some number of strands from our highly acclaimed 3T-technology into the new D-102 III Hybrid.
The D - 102 III HYBRID is a warm yellow-orange colored very flexible balanced interconnect with a 3 layer shielding.
- The 2 centre conductors are made of 40 dense and very pure silver coated strands made of a very high grade Matched Crystal (MC) OFC. Over each centre conductor an extra Linear Structured Carbon ® (LSC) saturated layer is applied.
This extra layer of LSC highly improves the quality of the signal transmission by performing electrical bridging on micro-scale and by converting the external magnetic field close to the conductors into an electrical signal again.
- 4 strands of 3T have been applied into the design. 3T: True Transmission Technology offers a much higher resolution and detail compared to any other metal technology used so far.
- The resistance of each centre conductor is 5.5 Ohm/100 meter.
- The capacitance between the 2 internal conductors is a very low 37 pF/meter; so in balanced operation, even in rather high impedant circuitry, the overall losses and/or phase-shift remain very low.
In unbalanced operation the two internal conductors can simply be taken together with the shield acting as the signal return, though the better and preferred layout (which we apply) has the shield only connected to signal ground at the signal source side (marked by a ground-end marking sticker) and one of the internal conductors functions as signal return.
- The insulation of the two centre conductors is made of polyethylene foam; one in white, the other in brown.
- Surrounding the centre conductors, special treated artificial filler fibres provide a perfect protection against losses caused by increased humidity over a longer period.
- The triple shielding consists of 2 helical layers with a total of 180 dense and very pure silver coated strands made of a very high grade of Matched Crystal (MC) OFC with an extra layer of LSC saturated tape in between.
The warm yellow-orange colored jacket is made of our HULLIFLEX ®.
The external diameter of the D - 102 III HYBRID is 7.25 mm.; a size which perfectly matches our C - 7.3 RCA type connectors.
Delivery conditions: 100 meter reels weighing 6.61 kg.
When delivered on reel, the 2 ends of the cable are closed with caps to prevent any entrance of chemically polluted air.
Packing: 1 x 100 meter reel in a box with external dimensions in mm.: 275 x 275 x 220 and a total shipping weight of 7.0 kg.
- The D - 102 III HYBRID is furthermore available stereo pair box packed with RCA (unbalanced) or XLR (balanced) connectors in 0.8, 1.0, 1.2 and 1.5 m. lengths.
- And also in six lead packed sets for AV applications with RCA (unbalanced) connectors in 0.8, 1.0, 1.2 and 1.5 m. lengths.
- Packaging of 10 sets in a bigger outer box.
For professional purposes we also produce other specified lengths equipped with high quality Neutrik XLR connectors.
THE D - 102 III HYBRID (HALOGEN FREE)
|product category||car hifi - Interconnect|
|product category||interconnect - Balanced, Unbalanced, Analogue, Mid-range|
|cable type||Triple screened twin core (Balanced)|
|conductor material||HYBRID: High purity dense Silver coated high purity Matched Crystal OFC + Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer(s) / 3T: True Transmission Technology|
|design purpose||Balanced and unbalanced audio interconnect|
|eff conductor||Cores: 0.31 mm² / Cores: ~AWG 22 / Cores: 40; Screen: 180|
|external diameter||7.25 mm.|
|resistance||Cores: 5.5 Ohm/100 m.; Screen: 0.62 Ohm/100 m.|
|capacitance||Core-core: 37 pF/m.|
|characteristic impedance||~110 Ohm (in balanced configuration); Allows AES-EBU standard digital audio transmission|
Cores: PE foam; Jacket: HULLIFLEX ® / 300 Vrms min.
Our RCA type C - 7.3 or Neutrik XLR; Custom mountable on ordered lengths.
|standard sales units||
100 m. reels;
RCA connector terminated units are equipped with a ground-end marking sticker.
We Also Recommend
ALO Audio Gold 16 IEM MMCX Headphone Cable - Balanced 2.5mm TRRS (Ships In 2-3 Weeks)
ALO Audio Gold 16 IEM MMCX Headphone Cable - Balanced 3.5mm TRRS (Ships In 2-3 Weeks)
ALO Audio Gold 16 IEM MMCX Headphone Cable - Balanced 4.4mm Pentaconn (Ships In 2-3 Weeks)
ALO Audio Gold 16 IEM MMCX Headphone Cable - Single Ended 3.5mm (Ships In 2-3 Weeks)