Van Den Hul The Arctic Speaker Cable Halogen Free Speaker Cable - Twin Lead- per meter (Ships the Next Day)
The design aim of The ARCTIC was to produce a very affordable twin lead loudspeaker cable with a very good sonic quality despite its (extremely reasonable) price.
- The ARCTIC is made of 2 conductor groups, each with 147 x 0.16 mm. strands.
- The total cross-section area per conductor is 3,31 mm²; close to AWG 12.
- The conductor material is a very high grade large crystal OFC with a dense pure silver coating.
- The external dimensions are 12.5 x 6,0 mm.
- The white jacket is made of HULLIFLEX ® 4, a superior insulation material exhibiting a very good mechanical protection and a high chemical stability.
- The two conductors have different insulator shapes: one is round and the other has two edges with type printing on the flat surface: the most simple polarity finder you can think of.
THE ARCTIC (HALOGEN FREE)
|material||Silverplated Copper OFC|
|product category||speaker cable - Twin-lead, Entry-level|
|cable type||Twin conductor|
|conductor material||High purity dense Silver coated high purity OFC|
|design purpose||Loudspeaker cable / Car and general hi-fi applications|
|eff conductor||2x(3,31 mm² / ~AWG 12 / 147)|
|external diameter||12.5 mm. wide; 6.0 mm. thick|
|resistance||0.66 Ohm/100 m|
HULLIFLEX ® 3 / 300 Vrms min.
We Also Recommend
ALO Audio - Continental Dual Mono Single-Ended & Balanced Hybrid Tube / Transistor Portable Amplifier with internal Wolfson DAC and Line Out capability. Large Cell Rechargable Battery (Ships In 2-3 Weeks)
ALO Audio - Continental v5 Single-Ended Hybrid Tube / Transistor Portable Amplifier with Rechargeable Battery (Ships In 2-3 Weeks)