Van Den Hul The Magnum Hybrid Speaker Cable (per metre) (Ships Next Day)
THE MAGNUM HYBRID (HALOGEN FREE)
This very attractive dark-red colored mat finished twin-lead speaker cable is designed to produce the best transfer quality at an affordable price.
- Each lead consists of 483 x 0.15 mm. high purity Matched Crystal (MC) OFC strands with a dense and very pure silver coating.
- The resistance per lead is just: 0.21 Ohm/100 meter.
- The metal cross-section area for each conductor is: 8.54 mm², equalling AWG 8.
- The capacitance between the 2 leads is a nice and low 27 pF/meter.
- Covering the 2 conductors you will find an extra Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer.
This layer dramatically improves the sonic qualities of The MAGNUM HYBRID.
- The cable jacket is made of our HULLIFLEX ® 5, a very flexible and mechanically superb insulation material.
- The plus and minus leads are different in jacket shape with gold colored printing in the flat middle-section. Both properties are easy polarity finders.
- Type printing at 25 cm. (10") distance makes cutting of specified lengths very easy.
We Also Recommend
ALO Audio Gold 16 IEM MMCX Earphone Cable - Balanced 2.5mm TRRS (Ships In 2-3 Weeks)
ALO Audio Gold 16 IEM MMCX Earphone Cable - Balanced 3.5mm TRRS (Ships In 2-3 Weeks)
ALO Audio Gold 16 IEM MMCX Earphone Cable - Balanced 4.4mm Pentaconn (Ships In 2-3 Weeks)
ALO Audio Gold 16 IEM MMCX Earphone Cable - Single Ended 3.5mm (Ships In 2-3 Weeks)