Van Den Hul The Snow Line Speaker Cable (per metre) (Ships the Next Day)
The design aim of The SNOWLINE was to produce a very affordable twin lead loudspeaker cable with a good sonic quality despite its low price.
- The SNOWLINE is made of 2 conductor groups, each with 98 x 0.16 mm. strands.
- The total cross-section area per conductor is 1.97 mm²; close to AWG 14.
- The conductor material is a very high grade large crystal OFC with a dense pure silver coating.
- The resistance per lead is 0.88 Ohm/100 meter.
- The external dimensions are 8.5 x 3.4 mm.
- The white jacket is made of HULLIFLEX ® 3, a superior insulation material exhibiting a very good mechanical protection and a high chemical stability.
- The two conductors have different insulator shapes: one is round and the other has two edges with type printing on the flat surface: the most simple polarity finder you can think of.
THE SNOWLINE (HALOGEN FREE)
|material||Silverplated Copper OFC|
|product category||car hifi - Speaker cable|
|product category||speaker cable - Twin-lead, Entry-level|
|cable type||Twin conductor|
|conductor material||High purity dense Silver coated high purity OFC|
|design purpose||Loudspeaker cable / Car and general hi-fi applications|
|eff conductor||2x(1.97 mm² / ~AWG 14 / 98)|
|external diameter||8.5 mm. wide; 3.4 mm. thick|
|resistance||0.88 Ohm/100 m.|
Jacket: HULLIFLEX ® 3 / 300 Vrms min.
We Also Recommend
ALO Audio - Continental Dual Mono Single-Ended & Balanced Hybrid Tube / Transistor Portable Amplifier with internal Wolfson DAC and Line Out capability. Large Cell Rechargable Battery (Ships In 2-3 Weeks)
ALO Audio - Continental v5 Single-Ended Hybrid Tube / Transistor Portable Amplifier with Rechargeable Battery (Ships In 2-3 Weeks)